A few tips for Groupon clients:
1. Make sure you bring your voucher. You cannot recieve service without it. Your voucher can be printed via Groupon's website or Graffiti Nail Bar will be happy to scan it from your Android OS mobile or iPhone mobile device.
2. An appointment is required. Although Graffiti Bar is more than happy to service walk in clients, the overwhelming success of the promotion has made the accomodation of clients without an appointment virtually impossble except in the event of a no call-no show situation which is hard to predict. Unfortunately Groupon clients are not able to use the convenience of online scheduling because of the amount of appointments that would be made initially, current clients wouldn't be able to book.
3. Please read the fine print on your voucher.
a. are required to use your voucher in one visit.
b. cannot combine the voucher with any other promotion,
c. 18 years or older are allowed. No children are allowed in the salon.
d. can use ONLY ONE voucher for yourself. One per person, others must be givien as gifts. This is clarified in the universal fine print on your voucher.
4. Please be aware that the voucher is for a manicure/pedicure only, there are no substitutions but you may add on or upgrade to acrylic or gel enhancement for an additional fee. Please make sure you inform us so that you may be booked for enough time.
5. Be aware of Graffiti Nail Bar's no call-no show policy and know you are at risk for a fee of half the cost of the service if you make an apointment that you don't show up for. We ask that you cancel 24 hours or one business day ahead of time.
6. Understand that this is a service industry voucher and yoou should make your appointment well in advance to ensure that you get th date/time you prefer. It is alo customary to tip based on the full service amount.